As heard with St. James this morning, kids love getting Alexa to respond, but they also ask the SAME question over and over and over and… you get the point.
Here’s some fresh fun for kids to ask Alexa!
Questions, Commands and Easter Eggs
- Alexa, how old is your mom?
- Alexa, where do you live?
- Alexa, moo like a cow.
- Alexa, do you have any pets?
- Alexa, how high can you count?
- Alexa, rap for me.
- Alexa, drop a beat.
- Alexa, will you marry me?
- Alexa, tell me a dinosaur joke.
- Alexa, high five!
- Alexa, what’s the magic word? (Her answer will change every time you ask it.)
- Alexa, I am your father. (If your kid is old enough to catch a Star Wars reference.)
- Alexa, ask Magic 8 Ball… (Then ask a yes or no question.)
- Alexa, knock, knock.
- Alexa, can you spell “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?”
- Alexa, who you gonna call? (She should say “Ghostbusters.”)
- Alexa, what does the fox say?
- Alexa, how much do you weigh?
- Alexa, what sound does a hamster make?
- Alexa, make me a sandwich.
- Alexa, do you know the muffin man?
- Alexa, open “Guess the animal sound.”
Skills or features to enable ahead of time
- Alexa, meow.
- Alexa, ask Pull My Finger to “let one loose.”
- Alexa, ask Pikachu to talk.
- Alexa, ask Silly Things to tell me to do something silly.
- Alexa, tell a bedtime story to [personalized with your child’s name].